Choose any salumi that sounds good today – try the robust and garlicky Sopressata from Creminelli or their full-flavored Barolo salami. Serves 4.
- 24 slices (6 per sandwich) Creminelli Salami
- 4 Vosen's Bread Paradise rolls
- 4 oz. Drake Family Farm Garlic & Onion Chevre
- 2 cups organic arugula leaves
- 1 package Sevillo Roasted Tomatoes
- LHF California extra virgin olive oil
- Diamond Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Cut the sandwich rolls in half.
Wash and dry well the arugula leaves. Remove and discard any discolored leaves.
Generously spread each roll with the goat cheese.
Fill with the salami and roasted tomatoes. Top with the arugula, then a drizzle of olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste.