This Spanish-tapas style salad is lovely with grilled duck breast or sausages. Serves 4 as a side salad.
- 8 cups organic arugula
- ½ organic red onion
- 8 oz. Manchego cheese
- ¾ cup Matiz Marcona almonds
- ½ cup Amour Spread's Blood Orange Rosemary Marmalade
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Refosco Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon LHF California extra virgin olive oil
- Diamond Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Wash and dry well the arugula. Trim off the ends and discard any brown or discolored leaves.
Finely chop the red onion.
Coarsely chop the cheese.
Make the dressing – briskly whisk the marmalade, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
Toss the arugula, Manchego, red onion and almonds a large salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.